Global/Emea Category Buyer (f/m) Technical Spend
SUCCEED. IN OUR EXPERIENCED TEAM.
INEOS Styrolution is the leading, global styrenics supplier with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including Automotive, Electronics, Household, Construction, Healthcare, Packaging and Toys/ Sports/ Leisure. In 2017, sales were at 5.3 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,300 people and operates 16 production sites in nine countries.
Global/Emea Category Buyer (f/m)
The position belongs to the Global/EMEA Procurement organization and reports to the Global/EMEA Head of Indirect Spend.The position will be based in Frankfurt, Germany. The Global/EMEA Category Buyer MRO will be responsible for Procurement Categories in the area of Technical Materials and Services.
- Provide INEOS Styrolution and relevant production sites with sufficient reliable and compliant sources of supply, with competitive prices and on-spec deliveries
- Apply a comprehensive Category Management methodology to develop and implement global / regional Category Strategies
- Lead the cross-functional Category Management team(s) and liaise with peers for the deployment of those strategies at global, regional, and local level
- Ensure an intensive and constructive alignment with all relevant internal stakeholders (such as Operations, Engineering, Technology, R&D, etc.)
- Negotiate global / regional supply contracts to ensure ongoing supply security and achieve competitive terms & conditions
- Monitor and manage suppliers performance and supply portfolio. Act as primary contact towards key suppliers and develop strong partnership with these suppliers
- Create value added and bottom line impact such as cost savings, risk reduction, increased competitiveness, quality, safety, innovation, and more efficient processes
- Actively collaborate within the INEOS Procurement network. Lead group-wide Procurement initiatives and ensure the implementation of global INEOS agreements
What we expect:
- Higher education with preferred Master Degree in business administration, economics, engineering and/or MBA
- Work experience in Strategic Procurement (minimum 5 years)
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams, preferably in an international environment
- Strong technical affinity, experience with procurement of industrial goods and services
- Strong expertise in procurement techniques, sourcing methods, category management and strategies
- Excellent negotiation skills, strong analytical skills, leadership and impact orientation
- Very strong interpersonal, cross-cultural and cross-functional understanding
- Fluent English and fluent German language skills, additional language advantageous
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Kugies, phone: +49 69 509550-1200.
Human Resources, Mainzer Landstrasse 50, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany