Specialist Procurement - Biomethane Plants (m/f/d)
The Global Procurement division is responsible for BASF's purchasing activities worldwide. We negotiate contracts that provide BASF with tangible added value. Our focus is on the procurement of raw materials, technical goods and services as well as logistics solutions. Our comprehensive market know-how and deep understanding of value-adding chains make us a valuable partner for the operating divisions.
Biomethane has become an important renewable feedstock for BASF to make the transition to significantly reduce our carbon footprint. To strengthen our biomethane procurement team in Europe we are looking for an experienced Specialist for Biomethane Plant.
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining long-term contractual relationships with biomethane suppliers in the EU.
- You will support in the development of a strategy to secure long-term biomethane for BASF in Europe.
- This includes the development and evaluation of strategic investment opportunities for BASF in biomethane plants.
- You will be responsible for internal coordination on biomethane sourcing specifications as well as long-term sourcing risks with internal steakholders.
- Furthermore, you will analyze the biomethane market in the EU including regulatory developments.
- university degree in engineering, economics, or agricultural sciences
- at least five years of professional experience including project experience in biomethane production
- profound knowledge of the regulatory environment of biomethane in the EU as well as of the commercial and technical framework of biomethane plants
- strong network in the biomethane industry
An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Bonnie Gardt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59672
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.